So…I’ve been tagged! By Sadia. She has a spunky little blog over at baq2life.wordpress.com. Thanks a lot!
4 Places I Go to Over and Over Again
1. Goa – it’s just plain awesome!
2. Rome – I’ve always had a soft corner for Rome and a few of its people… 😉
3. Kashmir – who woldn’t wanna go there over and over and over again?
4. Kolkata – its where home is…
4 People Who Mail Me Regularly
1. My clients
2. Rajni Laljani – the accountant at my office…sends me cool forwards and jokes
3. My clients
4. WordPress (notifying my of posted comments updates and traffic infos)
4 of My Favourite Places to Eat (Apart from Home)
1. Mainland China….’nuff said.
2. Mocambo – the most gorgeous cheese casseroles I’ve ever had!
3. Peter cat – the jewel of Park Street. I’ve been going there since I was a kid and still find their steaks to-die-for!!!
4. Gajalee – Seafood, Seafood and then there’s more seafood!
4 Places I’d Rather be Now
1. The Office (that’s where I am right now)!! I have back to back meetings today!
2. Churchgate – I’m craving for that Jumbo glass of sugarcane juice right now!
3. Port Blair – I don’t want to elaborate on this…
4. Home – do I need to say more!
4 Favourite TV Shows
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Whose Line is it Anyway?
4 Movies I Could Watch Again and Again
1. Dilwaale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge – starring Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol
2. Forest Gump – Tom Hanks
3. While You Were Sleeping – Bill Pullman, Sandra Bullock
4. Dead Poet’s Society
4 People I would like to tag
None for now (sorry Sadia!), ‘coz the people I would like to tag right now are not blog-smart yet!
Sad, I know.